Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Blessing of Children

I love you momma and I want you to know,

that I'm not the only one that loves you so.
There's people around you and they love you,

As much as I do.
So, have a great Mother's Day today and next year,

I have to go now, your dinner is here.


PS. My love is 100% pure.


(This was my Mother's Day card, written by: Thomas)
(Just want the world to know, I'm a BLESSED mother!!)

TRULY BLESSED!!

The cook, that cooks the most delicious food.
Yes, I'm prejudiced, but it's so true.I was sent away from home for a couple of hours

and when I returned, my home was the best Italian Restaurant

I've ever had the pleasure of dining in.The littlest and (cutest) waiter. Beautiful Italian music,

wonderful atmosphere by candlelight,

precious fellowship,

and magnificent service.
(Did I mention I am a very BLESSED Mother? I am)

In honor of my Italian heritage,

and my love for Italian Food,

my favorite "Italian" meal was on the menu!!The Italian Quartet

It can't get any better.
Our Precious Mother and Grandmother,
Gives this day "Two Thumbs Up."
A very grateful and blessed mother!!

( Thankyou, Lord, for your overwhelming blessing of children.)

What a most wonderful Mother's Day :)
Thank you precious children for loving me

more than I'd ever dreamed I could be loved.

I'm speechless.


-------------------
The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice:

and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.

Thy father and thy mother shall be glad,

and she that bare thee shall rejoice.

Proverbs 23: 24,25

On this special Mother's Day,

I wanted to get a picture of all of my precious, precious blessings,

that have blessed me beyond measure!!
This is not any easy task

and you will see why in the following pics.


Take "1"
Take "2" Take "3"Take "4"Take "5"




Take "6"

It's a rap!!

Whew, that was alot of work and fun, of course :)
(Btw: Did I mentioned I am Blessed?)

I AM !!!!!


Happy Mother's Day to every one of you selfless mothers

who have dedicated their wombs to God to receive his most precious

Blessing of Children.
May you be forever blessed!!

10 comments:

The Miller Family said...

What a precious poem! Thomas has such a tender, thoughful heart!

Your Italian restaurant looked lovely, and I'm sure the food was delicious as usual!

Love all the pics on the hay...they were great!

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,
Katie

The Dischers said...

That was a wonderful post, Tina. It looks like your day was as good as mine. We ARE blessed, aren't we? We can tell those struggling mamas of little ones that their reward is coming! We know, 'cause we were there, right?

Thomas' poem was so great! I am proud of him.

Your Italian meal looked delicious and the atmosphere superb - quartet and all. Loved it!

I can definitely "picture" the picture taking session with your crazy crew.

Glad your day was special.
Love,
Beth

The Brockett Bunch said...

Happy Mother's Day Mrs. Pollock!
I hope you had a wonderful day and it sure sounds like you did.=)
Missin you lots and can't wait to see you soon.
May God bless you greatly
Luv the post-looks like fun!!!
Hillary

Rose said...

HaPpY MoThEr'S DaY Mama P.!! I hope you had the most wonderful day! I love you SO much!!

Mmmmmm, Itialian food!! YUMMY!! I agree that Liv's food is AMAZING!!!! I miss it!! James IS sooo cute!

I love the Take "1" picture and the Take "6" picture the best!! way too funny! I miss y'all sooo much!


Love you TONS Mama P.

Love, Agee

The Reynolds said...

awww...such a sweet family, sweet children, sweet meal and sweet poem. Love the family pics. Reminds me of our crew!

Yes, we are truly blessed!


(but I wish it wouldn't snow on Mother's Day!)

Can't wait to see you~

Pollock Family said...

We absolutely cannot believe you got SNOW on Mother's Day, when we're down here sweating to death!!

The family's words to you are:

"Get out of that Place!!"

Same words we speak to ourselves about this place :)

Looking so forward to seeing y'all, too.

Anonymous said...

I like Take 6! Bet you're thankful for bloomers ;)

Pam from Anntioch
Glory Anna's mom

Pollock Family said...

So nice to hear from you, Pam!! And yes, I am so grateful for bloomers. We couldn't live without them around here :)

Bless you and your family,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tina! I have been reading your family's blog for quite a while now. I may have commented once before, anonymously. Anyway, I really do know how to spell the name of my church. I guess my keyboard was a little sensitive! Are you all planning any trips up north this year?

Rose said...

Do y'all know how much I miss you crazies?!?
Looks you had a grand Mamma's Day Mamma!!
I love love love the photo shoot!!!

Rose