Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jon's Masterpieces

It's time for golf??
No, wait, not golf...
LEGO'SWelcome to my castle.This is my castle.

This is the "Marmle".
(It is a All-Terrain high-powered tank with 4 heavy machine guns.)
This is still the "Marmle".
The Tree House
(I sure wish this was real.)
"Get across the bridge men, the enemy is coming!"
"Soldier, get on your horse!"
Help, help!!
This car is fire-powered.
Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble.
Now, I'm really in trouble!!
"Get in the chopper, we're movin out."
Posted by: Jonathan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed.
Creative little fellow, isn't he?
The castle is my favorite.
Tell him he did a great job.

~Abigail~

The Huron Family said...

Reminds me of our boys. They LOVE LEGO'S!!

You have a great imagination Jon!

Have a great night!

Livy

Pollock Family said...

Thank y'all for the comments, that's sure gonna make Jon feel special. This is first blog post. I will definately tell him your words of kindness.

The Dischers said...

He's so creative and definitely a man - all those manly machines and situations in there :) Great job on the post, Jonathan!

Love,
The Dischers

Kitty said...

Wow, Johnny! You did a fantastic job!! :) I love the castle, and I want you to come over to my house and build a lifesized version of that treehouse for me, and when you get a chance I'd love a Marmle. :)

Love,
~Kitty~

JR said...

Wow...quite the imagination...looks like something my brother John would do...keep it up Jon!!

Pollock Family said...

Thank you for all the comments.

Kitty, I can't come over cause I don't have a drivers license. If you have the supplies to build the marmle and the treehouse I might could get somebody to take me over there.

I better get going, I have legos to build :)
Jonathan