Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fence Mending Never Ending

All because of cows :)
"Who me? I always stay where I'm put."
(Don't think so buddy.) Before mowing.
(The other field, they're supposed to be in, looks great.)
"The hammer is no where to be found, ya think this will work?""It's gonna have to." Fence work is never, ever, ever done!!
(I think he's using a jack handle for his hammer.)

Caption Please !!!
(Since we have NO IDEA what he's doing.)

....Dreaming of a nice cool place with an ice cold river to jump into........
Have any suggestions?
"Eat More Chicken"
"And I'll eat some mangoes, how bout it?"
"Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks alot."
Mangoes?? Sounds great!!
Smoky thinks she's the boss with those horns.
She usually is :)
"I think I'll have a piece of gum,
how bout you?"
Mossy Pine

2 comments:

auntmary said...

Nice cow pics but i think I'll pass on the gum.
AuntMary

Leanne said...

Yeah....ummm....I think I'll pass on the gum too!!

Hi there!! It's great so meet new friends! That's one of my favorite parts of blogging! I wonder, how did you find me?

I really enjoyed browsing your blog. The quilts are gorgeous, I mean gorgeous! Daughter Samantha (almost 11) loves to sew and is getting to be quite the good seamstress, although she hasn't tried quilting yet. Beautiful!

I really adore pickled okra! When I was a young teen, I remember eating a whole jar of my friend's father's pickled okra that someone had bought him, he being a transplanted North Carolina-er....oh boy was it good, but I still feel badly about it!! Precious okra! Everyone here thinks I'm weird!

Your family is beautiful and so similar in a lot of ways to our family. What an encouragement and a happy blessing to see that there indeed are families like us out there!

I can relate about trying to find places to put all of my canning efforts! The pantry is full and there are 33.5 pints of pickles on my table! Perhaps some re-organization is in order.....I hope your shelf holds!

*Sigh*...I could go on and on, but this comment is way too long as it is!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you become a regular!