Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

We love you poppy!!

(Christiana)




Happy Days, Pappa. Now let's go fishin!!

(Jon)

Happy Father's Day, daddy.

I love you so much and am grateful for the examples you show me.

You're the best.

(Gabriel)

Happy Father's Day and for all you do for us.

Can't wait for the BIG fishing trip.

;)


(Liv)

Happy Father's Day, daddy.

I love you.

I hope you have a great, great, great Father's day,

with all the kids.

Love, (Mary)

(Money for a new carburator for the boat,

and a gas card for gas to get out to sea.)




Daddy, I hope your Father's Day is swell.

Love, James

Hi daddy, it's me Tom, this is your day!
Happy Father's Day
I Love You



I love you, daddy.
Thank you for making life adventurous!!


Love, Ariana To a faithful, loving, God honoring husband and father.
You are loved so much, not just on Father's Day,
but every day.

You're the Best.
Love, Tina

------------------------------------------


Loving Father Wonderful and loving Grandfather. Thank you, daddy, for such a Godly Heritage.


Love, your son, Ben.

We miss you.

4 comments:

The Stricklen Family said...

Precious :) God bless y'all!

Hope Ben has a wonderful day ~ his family sure loves him!!

Love to all!
Mrs. Stricklen

The Huron Family said...

Happy Father's Day Mr. Pollock!

I'm sure this day is overwhelming you with all the sweet and kind things your children are doing:) If it gets to be too much...just "take five"...I hear that helps immensely:)

Love you!

Olivia

Auntmary said...

Love the pics!!! Happy Father's day!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post~fathers are such a blessing!!! :)