Thursday, December 2, 2010

ICE and SNOW

This is what desperate Floridians do for ice and snow,
when there's no trip to Colorado happening :)


They're ready to have some freezin' fun.

The temperature has to stay 9 degrees for the ice sculptures,
so all of these "thin blooded" Floridians are chillin', literally!!
The Theme.

All of these sculptures are made with ice,
except the blue ones in the middle ;)
"Shhh, could you keep it down?"These ice slides are as fast as sliding on ice.
(Mom's humor. Nobody's laughing but me :)
It's o.k. really, I'm quite used to it.
Weeee


Pure cruelty!!

Poor thing hasn't eaten since breakfast.
And a big hello to you and you and you :) Oh me, Oh my.........(Ok, I'll stop.)
Isn't he cute?GOOD MORNING !!!
Isn't s(he) cute?
"Aww, this heat feels really good!"
Twas the night before Christmas,
and all through the house,
a thief was stirring,
trying to steal all the stuff.
(Sorry, it just popped into my head.) Beautiful Nativity!!

You can see how big it is in this pic.
(What an amazing work of art.)

Liv having some fun at the ICE fair.
Now down to the "Old Florida" part of the hotel,
where they were feeding the pet gators.

Thank you, Uncle Tommy for a wonderfully fun
Christmas present.
We had a blast in the snow and ice.
You're the best!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Looks like TONS of fun! I love ice sculptures they are alwyas so amazing, thought I live in Michigan so I can't understand why someone would be desprate for ice :~)

Thank's for posting~
Lydia

Rose said...

Ha, what a splendid idea! Glad y'all had a blast!
Love and miss y'all tons and tons!

The Stricklen Family said...

We went to ICE a few years back. Lots of FUN and very COLD!!

Molly