Sunday, November 28, 2010

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY OLIVIA

Who needs a car?
When you can have an
International Harvester Super A - 140!!
YAY!!
-----------------------------

Birthday Wishes and memories
from your family.............

You're fun to play with, Lem. You read books to me and I like when you do that.
I love the fried okra you cook for us. You cook really good stuff.

Have a Happy Birthday,
Love James Mo
----------------------


Livia, have a good birthday.

I love when you make cookies and we decorate icing
all over them with different patterns. And when we make things together and
decorate for somebody's birthday. I love when we go fishing, too.

Love, Mays

-----------------------------------------------

Lem, Yetchaaaa, Happy Birthday!!

I love our NO and Yetchaaa's back and forth and

when we laugh together, alot, and get crazy. I love it when you do the

Christmas boxes with us. You aw cho oshum :)

Love, Jonny

------------------------------------------------


Olivia, I love when you take us to get ice cream on our birthdays.

It makes me feel pretty special.

Happy Birthday.

Love, T Tom

-----------------------------------------------

To describe what Lem is to me in one

word would be slightly impossible!!

One sentence even would probably take me a

year to fit every detail into such a short bit....

Liv, your DEFINITELY one in a million.

And I wouldn't change a thing about you!

I praise the Lord for giving you to me as a sister.....

For being such a strong Godly example to me on

how to be or act in different situations...

Another awesome thing about you is you'll never

be to ancient or antiquafried to have fun!!

(Even if you are already in the big 2-0's)

Your the perfect sister anyone could ask for!!!!!!

Happy birthday Liv- And thanks for Just being you!!!!!

Love ya Tuns!! ~Twich

....................................................

Well, to think of one memory about Liv wouldn't even cut the surface.

Liv, you're the absolutely most greatest friend, sister, companion that

anybody could possibly ask for!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Don't ever stop being the fun-loving, life giving, smile bearing, friendly,

happy buddy I know to be my sister!!

Love you so much,

Ariana

P.S. Happy Birthday

..........................

Baby Girl, my little sister.

I'm the only one that can say that to you :). I love you so much.

You're so special to me. We've always been the one/two team and you've

always been there to back me up. I appreciate so much the care & love that

you show to me. What would I do without you? (A WHOLE LOT MORE!!)

Love,

Your Big Brother



My Dear Olivia,

Precious Granddaughter.

You wear so many hats that you excel in - from driving the tractor

loading hay - cooking - baking beautiful cakes, etc. - Merry Maids - loving

daughter and sister - office manager - Bible student to name a few.

You are a very special young lady.

Love always,

Your Grandmother Pollock (Granny)




Livia, you are definitely our "go to" girl. Whenever we need a job done,
you're the one we come to. I love you and thank you, not just for all
the work you do, but because your a special part of this family. The sweet
care and thought you put into every thing that you do. Your unwavering
stance for Christ . Your love for farming and seeing you grinning from ear
to ear as you loaded your birthday tractor on the trailer was such a blessing.

Love you, Daddy

----------------------

-------------------------

Livs,
I thank God for you!!! Your unwavering stand for the truth of God's
Word, no matter what!! I knew that strong will would be used for good :)
You make me laugh till I cry, you comfort me when I'm down, you're my
coach when I need someone to say "keep pressing on and don't give up",
you're the best listener and such a wise counselor, you give hugs just at the
right time and tickles, too!! You've so blessed my life and I'm forever
grateful to my Lord for you my precious daughter. (Tears of joy, once again.)
Love, Momma
-----------------------------------------------
We Love you!!!!!

11 comments:

The Belyew's said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU, tO JeSuS bE tRuE MaY GoD's rIcHeS BlEsSiNg AbIdE uPoN yOu!!! In honor of your 20 years of life, we have compiled a list of 13 admirable characteristics you possess. Here they are in no particular order. Tuneful, adventuresome, traditional, resourceful, cordial, steadfast in the word of God, artisan, enlightened, devoted, capable, impressive, hobbyist and unruffled. I hope you enjoyed these we know there are many more and it goes without saying you are beautiful on the inside and out.

juli said...

YAY!!!!! Now there's another *20* yr. old to join the old lady ranks! Happy Birthday Liv and may God bless you abundantly above all that you ask or think! I absolutely LOVE YOUR FARMALL SUPER A 140! That is sweet!!!!!!

Kitty said...

Wow! Love the pictures!!! :)

So much has been said about you in this post - and it's all true, but it hasn't even scratched the surface of Livy!

You're the awsomest (is that a word?), most amazing friend I have ever had, and you deserve an absolutely perfect birthday!!!

I'm praying for you in this 20th year of your very amazing life, and praise the Lord for it as well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):)
<3

Love,
~Kitty~

PS - LOVE THE TRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweeeet! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Liv <3
Loved the post and all the pictures. They are all *You* :)

Hope your day is great!

Love,
Sarah

Liv said...

Ahhh...I couldn't ask for a bester Family:) Ya'll are SO Sweet:0 (you made me cry:) Thank ya'll for all the Notes:) and Comments...Love ya'll Tons and Huges all around:)
It's been a GREAT birthday (even if I'm in the OLD Lady club;):)

Liv:)

James and Emily said...

Happy Birthday To a Wonderful Young Lady!!! May you grow closer to your Lord this year as you continue to love and serve Him. He is so faithful! Blessings to the most amazing girl I know today and throughout this coming year!
Thinking of you and happy birthday,
<3 Emily

The Huron Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY-BUN!! (I'm the only one that can call her that...:)

I loved the Birthday post! And it seems as if everything's been said...but since I'm not privileged to be a family member, there are a few things I can say as a friend...=)

It's amazing how God brought you into my life...a person who shares MY NAME!!...shares my love of "Reminisce" (SHOCKER!! "that magazine isn't for young people!")...shares my "craziness" for wanting Christmas in August (and getting it in a box)...shares my "old fashioned" love for snail-mail...shares my sometimes "wacky" way of thinking...and EVEN shares my almost, one-of-a-kind, "it's gotta' be Liv" laugh!!...Isn't He good?!

Livy-Bivy, happy birthday...
May our Lord Jesus give you many more wonderful, stupendous, "blash" filled years...

Love ya' more than ice cream and fluffy clouds...:)

Liv (the second)

Liv said...

Oops *huge hugs*

Liv:)

The Brockett Bunch said...

Hey Olivia!
Happy Birthday to an Amazing girl.All the comments said aout you were true but oh how much wasn't mentioned either. YOu ruely are good at anything you put your hand to, you are blessed and tellented!I love being with you and it has been great getting to know you better over the years.
YOur cheery smile and fun personality is such a blast to be around!I could go on and on but I msut end and save some room.:)
Luv ya bunches!
Hillary(Bob)
Pr.31:10 Who can find a virtous woman?for her price is far above rubies. Thats you!

Another Beautiful Day said...

Happy Birthday Olivia,
We miss you!! Pray you had a wonderful day. You're the best. Love you and ((Hug)) everyone for us.

The Lains

Rose said...

Aww, Liv I wanna say something too, but what,, exactly?!?
Your are superbly splendid and inspiring and hilarious and dependable and wonderful and thoughtful and cheery and.... the list goes on and on!!!!
You are a special girl, Olive, and I love you bunches!!!!
May you grow in him this first year of, wow, your 20's!!
Love you!!!! And miss you about as much!! ~ Rose