Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Pop

"All I want for my birthday is another little blessing."
And that's exactly what he got 17 years ago, when
Christiana was born on his birthday.
Only the Lord could send a blessing that special.We're so thankful for you, daddy,
and love you sooooo much!!
If we could've chosen a daddy, it could not have been better than you.
You're the best
P.S. And the best husband, too.
Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.
Life is good and with you, even better !!
:)

1 comment:

The Huron Family said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Mr. Pollock! I hope it was full of laughter, good things to eat, and much singing of the Happy Birthday song:)

Thank you for all the hugs you give me...(((laugh)))...I really, really look forward to those...

And thank you for all of your wonderful children...

Happy Birthday again,

The "city girl" who loves to pick okra:)