Monday, February 22, 2010

Men in Brown

Just 'Cause
They say, three heads are better than one.
Yard Ornaments
(Goes well with the broken down tractor, piles of hay string, old tires, etc.)
"Hey, thanks for the compliment."

This is a great, inexpensive way, to make your teeth look white.

Just let 'em harden and they become these wonderful statues.Or wash with water and they become "sons" :)Getting clean is aways torture!!
Anybody knows that, right???
WRONG
We don't spend much for entertainment around our place.
We save the money for laundry detergent :)
Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Rose said...

That is so great!!! Can't wait to see ya!!!

The Reynolds said...

Wow that is HILARIOUS!!! Maybe we'll have to try that teeth whitening technique!

The Brockett Bunch said...

HeHe!! You guys are so funny and always coming up with new ways to make us laugh!

Anonymous said...

Wow....you guys....whew, I don't think I could ever do that! (but then again, I freak about the canoe, so....I'm pretty bad I guess...;)

Very nice...=)

Liv (the second)

The Brockett Bunch said...

P.S.
You guys didn't go cow pie swimming in the pasture by any chance did you?
=)

The Miller Family said...

I have three words to say about this post...

ONLY THE POLLOCKS!

Wait, wait! I have five words to add...

Maybe the Miller boys, too!

~note to self~
DO NOT LET JOEY SEE THIS POST!!!

Love,
Katie

Pollock Family said...

Brocketts,
Could've been some pies mixed in. You just never know what all the brown stuff could be :).

Katie,
When I read your 3 words, I added your other 5 words, before I read them!! Hilarious. I love your "note to self".

Kitty said...

Hahaha!!!!!!!! Wow. Yea....I kinda expected something like that before now! =0) Yall had me laughing! :)

Love,
~Kitty~