Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Gardeners

Here's a little update on the garden:) The Blackeyed Peas are lookin good.
The Okra needed a little pampering, as in, hoeing. The Gardeners



"Hoe, hoe, hoe, what a comforting thing to know!"
"Do you see what I see?"

"A row, a row, a straight and narrow row."
Waving to the garden?? Strange
(Actually, you haven't seen strange, yet.)
Have you ever wondered what gardeners do at 6:00 in the morning,
after hoeing for days and days.
Well, here's a sneak peek.......
Are you sure you wanta see more?

OK






"Did you say, "laugh really hard?" .....

I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob.
"You see me laughin?"



Get back to work, yall!

Now, to the more serious side of the post.
The Gardeners have a lot of work ahead of them, if they can get themselves together.
What are they doing, now?
Ahh, the ice cream lady came to visit with lime pops, yum, yum!! The boys came and helped us poor Gardeners.

Thank you Graves boys and GABRIEL.
Oh, and daddy and Jordan came too:)
Tanky thankx tankx

(Glad they didn't show up at 6:00 AM, if you know what I mean?)
Beautiful Sky.
Love that rain. It's the only thing that brings relief to the heat,
beside the Lime Pops.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Mangus
Hope ya had a fun time watching.
See ya next time, back in the garden.
Posted by: Araina, Liv and Christiana:)

11 comments:

Amy said...

After all those crazy shots I think I fianlly figured out who's who!:)Nice gargen... now we know the history of how it got that way.:) Hope to meet you all next week! Amy

juli said...

Whoa, looks like some serious stress there!! LOL!!
Lord willing we'll get to meet you next week!! :)

His Space said...

yall are silly (: yet such hard workers i love that about yains...them lime pops are the best! ummm yall have fun on ur trip i'm prayin for ya

luv ju

The Dischers said...

You girls sure do have guts. Those pictures could come back to haunt you :)

We're really proud of all your hard work, and since you're probably (hopefully) on your way to New York right now, you are getting your well earned rest!!!

Have a great time. We trust that the conference will be great and bring forth much fruit for the kingdom of God.

Bless you all.

The Dischers

Yoder Family said...

We really enjoy your blog! Thanks for posting on ours so we could visit yours!

The Yoder Family

The Stricklen Family said...

Silly girls!
Your fields looks great. Looks like you will have a big crop!
Hope everyone is well.

Love in Christ,
Molly

The Miller Family said...

The garden looks wonderful. I think garden is too small a word for what y'all have planted. Truck farm would probably be more accurate!

Love,
Mrs. Miller

Kayla said...

Hey you all! We just got home a little bit ago, and are missing you all TONS!!! Great getting to meet in REAL life:)

Love you,

Amy said...

It was SUCH fun getting to know you all and camping next door!:)All that great preaching, 4 square, marching Liv.:)Now I love your blog even more.Just thought I'd let you know I miss you guys!!! If only camp was longer.:)Happy traveling.

The Sorta Zoo! said...

I had soooo much fun with y'all this past week!! I hope we come see you soon!!! Miss ya

Angelina

Kitty said...

Well - better late than never! :) I'm woefully behind in my comments...

Ya'll are SO funny!!! I'm not even going to attempt to say anything else about it!!! :-P

How was your garden when you got back? Still there, alive, and well I hope?? :)

Sure looks good in the pictures. :)

Love,
~Kitty~