Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011 ~Part 2~

The annual "Bloomfield Hills" caroling.


This years carolers.

(Tom and Gabriel were sick.)

James and Mary


Jon and Ariana


Christiana and Olivia


Oooooh, looky here!!


Yee Haw! FOOD, Now that's what I'm talkin' about.


Thievery at it's finest.



---------------------------------


Time for caroling once again,

but this time on wheels, not on foot.

Through the eyes of momma without her glasses, ha ha.




Mary and Sadie


Ariana and Mariah




Abby and Ari


All the youngins.


All the non-youngins.


Yep folks, we all fit on the trailer, except for 2 in the truck.

FUN FUN :)


(Thank you, Stricklens, we had a blast!)


----------------------------


Christmas

Our annual Christmas Eve celebration at Grannys.

The boys are always thrilled with ANY kind of weapons.


Let the battle begin!!


James, Gabriel and (cousin) Haley.


Mary is excited, in case you couldn't tell.

;)

Beautiful Alford ladies.


Enjoying the 80+ degree Christmas weather.

If there was a pool, we would have been in it!!


GOOD EATS


AND DRINKS.


Momma is in heaven!!


Proud Grandmother with baby Anniston.

"Precious"


Time to do hair.



We're 'bout to fix us some hair!! Yes sirree bob!!


Concentrate.......


She's gettin' a little outa control.

Gabriel's thinking (See his tongue sticking out).


I'd better put a stop to this before somebody gets hurt!!


-------------------


Getting Late on Christmas day..........

things get a little more (strange, interesting, creepy)?!

The Bopsy Twins

:)

(Which one's real and which is fake?)


"Get this creepy girl away from me!!"


Walter McFuzzy stopped by and we were so glad to see him/her.

(By the pictures it's a her, by the name it's a him, ha ha.)


"Oh, I LOVE you McFuzzy!!"


"I'm just thinking, these people around here are a little weird."

"I'll try to keep a straight face."


Woop Woop


"I'll just busy myself reading and try to blend in with the crowd."


If this don't keep you from drawing attention, nothing will!



"This sweet tea is the best I've had in a while!"



"With all the days activities, I'm exhausted.

Just a little 15 minute "Shut-eye" is all I need.


"Mary, let me hang the ornament I brought and then I must be going."



I've had a great time, hope y'all have, too.

I'll be going now, but I'll be back.


See y'all real soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times!! Thanks for the updates. McFuzzys rule! Ant T M

The Stricklen Family said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! The commentary about McFuzzy is killing me!! Y'all are hilarious!! ROFL!

....back to the rest of the post,
Looks like a pleasant Christmas at the Pollock ranch :)

I loved the carolers outfits and the fact that you take the time to dress up and do that, looks like lots of fun!
Thanks for coming with us on our hayride caroling, we always have so much fun!
Your family get together looked so familiar (like ours used to be). Where were the Christmas Day pictures taken? I don't recognize the place.
Anyway, I enjoyed the post!
Love to you all,
Molly

Pollock Family said...

Molly, we're at Aunt Mary's, just a stroll down the dirt road. Glad you enjoyed our shananigans or however you spell that. It's probably not even a word!! Oh, well, it is now, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious Christy!
Thabeh

Lizzie said...

Haha!! LOVED the Walter McFuzzy part ;) ;)
Looks like y'all had a fun Christmas season!
We wanted to dress up and carol...But never got around to it :( We just caroled in our church clothes instead ;)

Miss y'all! You need to get up here and enjoy some real winter weather with us! Lol.

Love,
Sarah