Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday Christiana

18 years ago today our hearts were filled with much joy!!


I can't think of a more perfect birthday present to a father than a sweet little (Big 10 lb.) baby :)


God's gifts are the greatest!

Full of "Happy Energy", excitement and laughter.

These things have I spoken unto you,
that my joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
~John. 15:11 ~

May the joy of the Lord continue to bless others through your life.

What a blessing you are to every one of us.

We love you sweet girl.
:)

---------------------

Happy Birthday, Ben (Daddy)

What a blessing to have such a man as you are to lead our

family these 27 years.



We are so blessed by your commitment to the Lord and to His ways.



What a testimony to us all!!



We love you dearly, daddy (Ben).



Always will be special,

BIRTHDAY BUDDIES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaPPy bIrtHDaY to the both of you!!! what a blessing you have been to me...what would we do without you? The Lord has definitely used you in a wonderful way in me and my family's life. Chrisch, I can't believe that you're eighteen! I will miss you in the year of seventeen...=(
-Treas

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Love the Belyew's