Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's High Time for "Tea"

Mary's surprise "Tea Party" for her birthday.

One of the funnest parts is setting it all up.
Mary was so surprised and overjoyed to have her sweet friend Anna come.

She hadn't seen her in a very long time, so needless to say, the day
was a perfect day :)
"Now, now, are we ready to have some fun?"

Mary and Mary

It's a good life!!

Mother and Daughter

Christiana with the best grandmother, ever!!

Here comes cinderella, oh, I mean, Ariella, I mean, Ariana.

Cheers
Ti's good!.

Is solace anywhere more comforting,
than in the arms of a sister.

What do we have here?
(The boys were left to fend for themselves for lunch. He's the wise one.)

We had mercy on them and shared.
--------------------------
Games
How many paperclips can you find in this bowl of rice.
(It's not that easy.)

Not the face of a winner :(
This game is like "Hot Potato".
You wrap a gift in multiple layers, then you pass it to the music.
When the music stops, the one holding the gift opens one layer,
and does what the note says inside.
The note said, "Sing I'm a little teapot while doing all the motions".
(I obviously don't know how to do the motions,
because I look nothing like a teapot!!)
Now that's the look of a winner.

Sh..cones? Sh....elfish? Sh....eikra!!? Sh...abang?
"May we help you?"
(Can't escape the camera, never!)
--------------------------------
Umbrella Fun



Good food, real good food!!

How many mints are in this jar?

Who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure.
Remember the tea kettle -
It is up to its neck in hot water,
yet it still sings!!
:)
Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

julia said...

Looks like fun! I like the Bible verse written on the side of the building, the old doors and the candle holders.... creative :)

Mary Noelle said...

Aww! I love tea parties. :) Everyone's dresses are absolutely stunning! We need to have tea with y'all sometime. :) The pictures are lovely as usual and I agree with Julia--the verse on the wall, the old doors, and flower pots are adorable and so creative! Totally my style. ;)

Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

What a delightful party. We had one for my oldest daughter's birthday. It was so much fun making all the goodies, dressing up and just observing all the wonderful fellowship she and her friends had.
Your decorations are beautiful and everyone looked so lovely.

Victoria

Abigail said...

Oh my goodness! What a GORGEOUS tea party! I adore things like that. :) Everyone looked stunning. I hope Mary had a wonderful birthday! (It looks like she must have!) Did Ariana make her dress? If so, please please tell me what pattern she used!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love to you all,

Abby

The Stricklen Family said...

How wonderful! Looks like a fun day :)