Saturday, April 24, 2010

In Front of the Lens

"Never leave home without it",

and she usually doesn't.


Here's just a little of what was found on this side of the lens.No matter where you're at,

there's always time for a game of football:)

What comes to my mind is:

"Too much energy"


A "Just Because Gift" from mom.

"Just because you're all such a huge blessing to me."

Love, Momma


Piggies are growing just fine :)

My littlest sweet girl.

"Little Sister" welcoming home the big brother.

Mary is in heaven with Rebecca.

(Thank you Sykes family for letting us enjoy her.)

Sugar and Spice.

Fun time with Thomas.

It's time for the rodeo,

trampoline style.

(I kinda like that style.)

It's Liv's turn to enjoy this precious blessing.


Life is just good :)

(No, this is not posed.)


Liv is just multi-tasking and making melody (I think) while cooking dinner.


You never know what you might find on this side of the lens ;)


Quote of the Day:

To escape criticism,

do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.

9 comments:

Kitty said...

PS - I love the picture of you practicing Liv!! When did you pick that instrument up??? What is it? A flute?

Kitty said...

What a nice post. :)

Ive absolutely no doubt that Ariana's camera is rarely left behind. :) She'll always be prepared! :-D

Those piggies are looking good! We've just got to get the garden finished (a couple more working days) and we'll start on our pen. I'm looking forward to having pigs again. :-D

Awww....I'm missing the Sykes even more now! Lil Becka Joy is getting so big!!! I envy you, Liv and Mary!! :( :( :)

Great pictures, as usual! I enjoyed the post. :-D

Love,
~Kitty~

Rose said...

Y'all make me laugh!!! =P Airs, I'm with you! I never leave my camera behind... Its a part of me!!

Woah!!! You "pugs" are SO big now! They have grown so much since we were there!

Awwww, I love the pictures of Liv with the baby! =)

Oh Liv, you make me laugh SOOO much! I absolutely LOVE the picture of you on the counter playin' your flute! What better way to make dinner!

Love y'all SO much! Lookin' forward to seein' you soooooooooon!!!


Love,
Agee!

Rose said...

Btw: I love your quote of the day!! =P

Anonymous said...

I Liked the quote of the day very much!

The Brockett Bunch said...

Wow, Ariana it was so nice to see you in a picture! Normally it is you taking them so you are rarely seen.=)
Your pigs hve grown so much since I last saw them, we have two pigglets and wow those things can eat! No wonder they grow so FAST.
Very nice post!
Hillary
Missin y'all =(

The Huron Family said...

Oooo! Love the "just because" gifts! And your room looks "very nice", "very nice"...(((laughing))).

I love all the pictures, but especially the ones of Mary and Liv...

Wonderful post...

Love you much Momma P,

Livy

Anita said...

Liv,

I LIKE the flute...=)

Anita

The Dischers said...

Very nice post!

Yes, "Sarianna" surely does like to bring that camera everywhere doesn't she ;) She gets some great pictures, though! How many times have we been loaded up to go somewhere when I hear, "Do we have the camera? Yes! Sarah has it!" ha ha

That one of Livy is so...Livy. It reminds me of Grace. She's always finding a place and position for tootling (as we call it) on her penny whistle. It didn't know Livy played flute! Wow! Good for her.

Love,
Beth