Sunday, June 28, 2009

This 'n' That

The Head Garden

How much of this "cursive writing" does one person have to do????

The "Lemon Ladies"
(One whole lemon per glass of water!!)

What do you do with a big harvest of onions?
You hang them on your walls, of course.

At the "Way of The Master" witnessing class.
"The Incredible Lizard Trap"
Do the Pollocks like spices?
You get one guess:)
The Diligent PenPal
(most of the time)

Working on a surprise :)
What is the pasta of the day?

Macaroni!!
Java Jr's
(Actually, I'm not sure whats in the cups, but it sounds good to me)
Nice to have ya stop by. Come again soon.
(Now that'a about as random as it gets!)
Posted by: Momma

4 comments:

Gail said...

So you make your own pasta??? Hmmm looks interesting. Enjoyed the pics. Oh - and let me know when you have had enough cursive handwriting!

Do you braid you onions on twine or just do their tops together. I have a great crop of onions, but I keep forgeting I may not get them......sniff....

The Miller Family said...

Random is good! It shows good ol' regular life!

The pasta looks wonderful--I need to get a pasta maker attachment to my Kitchen Aid.

So when are you going to harvest from your head garden!!

Katie

Kitty said...

I love the head garden!! :) That is adorable. :D

Thomas - I sympathize with you! I don't care for writting cursive. Never did, never will, and still have to do it. :'(

Yall have one great collection of spices! Grace is very impressed. :)

James is growing up. That's not fair. He and Joey are still supposed to be small little things. :'( :)

Love,
~Kitty~

Pollock Family said...

Gail, we just started making pasta. It's fun, like playing with playdough. We found that if you make it with straight whole wheat it's real heavy, so we mix with bread flour. The onion tops are just twisted. They seem to keep real well hanging that way.

Katie, The harvest was not long after the planting. You don't wanta keep heads in the ground too long, they don't do well :) You're funny.

Kitty, I don't think it's fair that James is growing up either, especially since it seems that he may be the last one. But there's always hope for this old lady. God knows. Thomas IS pretty pitiful with that cursive. I actually have much mercy on him and stopped making him do every single page of it!!