Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mary and Jon

Happy 13th Birthday,

Jonathan

Fun

Faithful


Farming


Things we love about you, Jon:


Well let's see.... YOUR HILARIOUS MAN!!!!! (Chrisch)


The way you build stuff. (Mary)


When you help me make stuff. (James)


I love all your many crazy voices and characters you can be. You're so funny, Jon. (Ares)


Love your wacky humor that always makes me laugh. And when you come and just sit in the office with me and visit and talk. (Liv)


----------------------------------

Happy 12th Birthday, Mary


Merry



Loving



Happy


************************


Things we love about you, Mary:


Your sweet and tender spirit. (Chrisch)


I love when you play cows and horses with me. (James)


Mary, you are so funny sometimes. I love you. (Tom)


I love it when you are not mad at me for something. ;) Love ya, Mares. (Jon)


I love it when you want to help us plant flowers. Love you, Mary. (Liv)


Thanks, Mary for all the help with the chickens. Love you bunches and Merry Christmas :) (Ares)

The Lord has surely blessed us with you both.
We love you to pieces and thank the Lord so much for you.

3 comments:

Mary Noelle said...

Happy happy birthdays, y'all!!
Hope they're great!
Love,
Mary

The Stricklen Family said...

Aww, that post is too precious :) What a wonderful way to show how special they are!

God bless them both!

Love to you all and hope they have a wonderful birthday!

Mrs. Stricklen

The Huron Family said...

Happy B-Day Y'all:)

So thankful for you both and the joy you bring to those around you.

Livy