Saturday, April 16, 2011

James Monroe Pollock, Jr


Entered This Life

November 13, 1922

~

Entered Life in his Heavenly home


April 9, 2011



Father

Grandfather

Great-Grandfather

Farmer

Carpenter

War Hero

Master Story Teller

Child of God

Friend to all


You will be missed greatly, Uncle Jim. but we know you are in a more glorious place than this earthly home!!


~


~THANK YOU JESUS~


Nothing went as I had planned,


I built my castle on the sand,


But Jesus came and rescued me,


Praise His name, He set me free.


Yes, I built my castle on the sand,


I was so blind I could not see.


Praise His name, He set me free.


Friend, don't build your castle on the sand,


Place your trust in Jesus' hand,


He will change your life and a better person you will be,


Praise His name, He well set you free.


Yes, I built my castle on the sand,


But, Jesus came and took command,


Thank you, Jesus, for taking control,


Thanks you, Jesus, you saved my soul.


HE SAVED MY SOUL!


Written by: James M. Pollock, Jr.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful and glorious testimony! Praying for you all in your time of sorrow...and happiness!

Kitty said...

What a wonderful tribute!

We have been praying for yall and your whole family. He looks like he was a wonderful, Godly man! Michael has been telling us about him. It sounds like he had a ton of stories!!!

I know he will be greatly missed!

Love,
~Kitty~

The Stricklen Family said...

What a great tribute to a dear man.

Love,
Mrs. Stricklen