Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday Thomas

What a blessing you have been to us all!!
Thomas and Thomas (Pappa).
(Special times that we will cherish, forever.)

Happy Boy and Blessed Daddy.

Always had a close relationship with Mr. Lego and all of his kin.
:)

The dreaded "sunscreen"!!
Tom, aka: "Captain Atlantic".
Since he was a baby, Thomas loved the waves in the Atlantic,
even when they took him under and slammed him back down on
the sand. He'd just catch his breath, wipe his face and head back out.
Some of Tom's favorites:
Red
Western Music
Basketball
Quiet places
A good book (in a quiet place) :)
Soothing Music
Pizza
Nice fire on a cold day
Investigating
Judges (Book of the Bible)
Figuring out how things work
Science
Things we love about you:
Your sense of humor!!
Sensitivity to others.
Willingness to help.
Your love for singing.
Your Hugs and Smiles.
We remember the day you were born and your struggle
to breath as your lungs started hemorrhaging. As you were in
the hospital helicopter on the way to Tampa and your heart
stopped beating and your body shut down, our almighty
Saviour, who is the one who gives breath and takes it, allowed you
to stay with us.
We knew then that you were an extra special gift from Him to us
and you are indeed just that.
We love you and are so thankful for you, Thomas!!
As the Lord continues to guide your life,
may you forever rest in Him and seek His face.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR. TOMKINS, WE ARE HERE TO INVESTIGATE!!

Actually, I am here to say Thanks for being the bad guy and for letting me be the good buy all the time and for being the one that always dies in our many battles. I think our battles are awesome.

I love you very much,
Jonny

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS.

Hope your birthday is very fun and I can't wait to see all your presents and your cake from Livia :)

Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Tom the Bomb,
I love when you play knights with us and you're the barbarian. We wouldn't have any fun without you. I'm glad I'm your little brother.

Love, James

Kitty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!!!! :)

I thank the Lord for His grace and mercy in allowing you to live 14 years ago, and to continue to grow into a wonderful young man and a blessing to your family and everyone who knows you! :)

Hope you had a blast today!!! :)

~Kitty~
(Who still can't believe you're 14...)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Thomas!!!!! I hope it was a wonderful day!!!! And I agree with Kitty: you're not allowed to be 14 yet.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Hope your day is full to the brim with happiness...

-Sunshine

The Stricklen Family said...

Precious! What a wonderful testimony!
What a beautiful tribute to a special young man :)

Love to everyone!
Molly

The Dischers said...

Thomas,

I sure hope your day was great! The Lord surely had His hand on your life from the beginning!

With much love,
Mrs. Discher
(loved the lists of likes!)

Sarah said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Thomas!!
Wow...I can not believe that you are 14! You have grown into such a fine young man. :)


Love all the pictures! Very Thomas :)


~Sarah~

Christiana said...

Happy happy birthday, from me and me to you!! I'm glad you had a birthday, so I can party too, Hey!!

Happy birthday, Tommy toes:) Hope this year brings you blessings in an abundance!!! You're a great brother, and I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world!!!
I love you!
Your Sista,
Twhich